AVIC411.com

Well i placed an order for my new Pioneer Avic F-900BT last tuesday the 3rd on sonicelectronix.com for $929 and a ipod adapter for $49.99. So for both items and having them shipped i paid $1001..... Well today i check the price and they jacked it up to $1049.99 for just the 900bt alone!:shock::shock:

Just wanted to keep the community updated

Just called them to check on my order and they told me that their vendor is just now getting them and they should recieve them by end of week. GRRRRR this $hit is taking way too long! I ordered mine the third and they said they would initially be getting them in tomorrow. WTF

I also called them today and they said any day now.

Well the guy i talked to in sales said that the vendor just got them in stock and buy the time sonicelectronix recieves them, it will be friday. Then they will ship to us monday. The guy even called their vendor and he called me back to let me know.

Have you pushed them for more info?

I also called them today and they said any day now.

Well the guy i talked to in sales said that the vendor just got them in stock and buy the time sonicelectronix recieves them, it will be friday. Then they will ship to us monday. The guy even called their vendor and he called me back to let me know.

Have you pushed them for more info?

No, I could tell by the tone they were being vague. I think we will see them in that time frame though. Im not really in that big of a hurry.