AVIC411.com

Anybody interested in a possible group buy for the F90BT?

I just went to the Pasadena store on Rosemead Blvd, and the sales person said he could only do 150 off... Should I try another store?

If they have internet access at the store, go to their online site and use the AVIC411 coupon and show the salesman the discount... I mean, at that point, he'd have to know it's legit.

He knew it was legit, just didnt want to do the price. Either way, I just got back from the other Pasadena store on Walnut and Joe already knew about the code and was fully willing to do it for me. He said that they received an email early this morning about the discount.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for giving us an opportunity to hook up the members of avic411! We currently have in stock 20 AVICF90BT with 100 more coming and about 150 AVICF700BT with 200 plus on the way! While the AVIC90BT does have the DVD ability the AVICF700BT is a screaming deal available after discount under $700!

I've read in the thread various things that I can probably help you out on. Instead of going to the website to check stuff out or for assistance, you can call Travis in customer service directly at (888) 900-8800 or via emaiL at thinkle@al-eds.com and he will be able to help all you guys out with any questions you might have.

Being we have stores in Southern California the website doesn't ship to this area. However, this offer will be good at any of our stores. And yes, our stores are definitely able to professionally install these units in your vehicles. As I saw mentioned above, we have an excellent gallery on our website titled "Extreme Rides" which showcases our talented installers work. All Al & Ed's locations offer a lifetime warranty on our installation labor, that's transferable to all stores too!

Thanks again guys for bonding together to allow us to put together a special like this for avic411.com! And again, if you have any questions contact Travis with the contact info listed above.

Just would like to take this opportunity to thank Al-Eds, particularly Elie Rothstein, the owner of Al-Eds of West Hollywood for making this excellent deal possible for the members of AVIC411. I was amazed that instead of just giving a discount for the AVICF90BT, they went all the way and made all their products in their store eligible with this special discount code. My gratitude to you all at AL-Eds for working this out for us. This is also an excellent way to advertise Al-Eds to consumers that are most likely to buy products from your store.

I also wanted to say that I went to the Al-Eds store this morning in Ontario and purchased my AVICF90BT unit there. It was funny that Jason, one of the workers there did not believe me at first when I told him about the deal, in fact he said that he called the corporate office to verify this seemingly tall tale of mine and he was told that there was no such arrangement of an AVIC411 discount code. I told him that if he went to the website and enter that code it would show the discount. He finally believed me when I brought out my notebook computer and entered the AVIC411 discount code and bam there was the $217 discount. So now please spread the word among our fellow AVIC411 members to take advantage of this code, its only good thru this week.

And once again thanks to Al-Eds. :D And hoping that this won't be the last special discount that you are going to offer to us!

all the best,

Diegosilang

When I found out that the discount applied to other items on the site I loaded up the truck !!! Thanks Al & Ed. :D

I bought a back up camera, XM receiver, HD Radio receiver and of course the AVIC-90BT for an amazing price.

Can't wait till my order gets here.

The site is painfully slow, but the service was great, I even got a personal call from Travis to verify my shipping address, as it was different to my billing address.

I also want to give a big thank you to Diegosilang for organizing everything !! :D