AVIC411.com

CD-IB100II & AVIC-D1 Issue - iPod Wont Play

I recently purchased and installed an avic-d1 and a cd-ib100ii. When I try to play my ipod the avic-d1 just starts going through songs from "ipod0001" to ipod0356" and on forever, although sometimes it repeats itself by starting all over. It just seems to keep counting higher and higher but never actually plays a song ever. Every second the number changes, and sometimes even every half second. I know its reading my ipod because it sees my playlists and titles the lists correctly, but even playlists that only have 10 songs in it, it will still count on "ipod0045" and so on.

Also, typically when you press a button on any other screen there is a sound file that plays when a button is pressed, but when ipod is selected as the source, no audio comes from the buttons. I looked through the manual and I dont get any of the "error" messages it talks about or anything. Also I tried playing both my 8GB 2nd gen ipod nano and my 4GB first gen ipod mini to see if that was the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...