AVIC411.com

Blackberry Curve

I have a Curve from AT&T. Anyone have an issue with the auto-connect? I had a 8700c also with the same issue. The phone will not auto-connect, I have to manually tell it to connect to the Z2. Sometimes the blue light on the phone will light up, but the Z2 is not connected to it. I have to disconnect it on the phone and then manually re-connect it. Kind of annoying.

I have a Clarion VRX785-BT in my wife's car and it has no problem auto-connecting to that. BTW, the streaming music from the curve to the clarion unit is pretty slick. Too bad the Z2 does not have that capability.

Jason

I had a 8830 and switched to a Curve. I have Verizon.

No problem connecting with the Z2.

The only issue I'm experiencing with both phones is that the volume is at 1/2 on the phone and at max on the Z2 and I still can't hear the other caller very well.

the reason your bberry will not auto connect is because you havent made it a trusted device. Go to the bluetooth settings, highlight the avic, hit menu, device properties and chance trusted to "yes"

And FYI, the curve works 100% with the avic, other than the 50% volume issue mentioned above. However, i find that the volume at the curves 50% is equal to my LG at 100%...either way i still cant hear the other caller too well and the avics "max" volume is pitifully low..

Abe :)