AVIC411.com

alrite guys i have been for the last 5 days trying to bypass the d3 but have failed. My harness does not have a mute wire (yellow/black). so i made a wie a wire and stuck it in the top pin and grounded it as well as he green wire and the ground and my deck will play video fine while diving but the next day it will not allow video play while driving, totally confused, please help. I have read and read again the threads on bypass,

That's because the wire is just shoved on the hole and isn't connected securely. You can also use the blue/white system remote/amp turn on wire in that slot instead of the mute wire. If you are using that wire because you have external amps, you can hook them to the power antenna wire on the other harness instead of the amp turn on wire.

okay i tried using another wire and the same thing. My bypass will work for only a bit and after i turn off the engine or change dvd's it goes back to factory saying no vidoe while driving. I used the wire and put it in the top corner and grounded it; grounded the green wire coming out of the other harness and grounded it and grounded the blac wire but still no luck. It is not all that hard but my stereo does not seem to accept the bypass. what is going on.

okay i tried using another wire and the same thing. My bypass will work for only a bit and after i turn off the engine or change dvd's it goes back to factory saying no vidoe while driving. I used the wire and put it in the top corner and grounded it; grounded the green wire coming out of the other harness and grounded it and grounded the blac wire but still no luck. It is not all that hard but my stereo does not seem to accept the bypass. what is going on.