AVIC411.com

For those of you taking advantage of the AVIC411 18% off...

Units are expected in this week. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Pioneer and when they release them. We have over 100 coming in and Travis will notify you guys the moment your orders ship. Thank you for being patient as we wait to fill back orders! :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Units are expected in this week. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Pioneer and when they release them. We have over 100 coming in and Travis will notify you guys the moment your orders ship. Thank you for being patient as we wait to fill back orders! :)

Thanks for the update. I dont mind the wait as long as yall keep us updated. I know yall at the mercy of the companies shipping out their products. Its just that we are like little kids knowing christmas is right around the corner; then another day comes and goes and no presents. hahaha

Thanks for the update. I dont mind the wait as long as yall keep us updated. I know yall at the mercy of the companies shipping out their products. Its just that we are like little kids knowing christmas is right around the corner; then another day comes and goes and no presents. hahaha

LOL perfect way to put it! I've never been so impatient for something in my life.

I got mine on Saturday. The unit looks great! No if I could just find the time to install it... :cry:

What dilivery option did you choose?

Whatever the standard option was... Fedex home or whatever it was called. I just happened to have gotten in on the deal while they still had some in stock, I guess.

Bummer... just received this email from al-eds. At least they are fixing the issues though.

To Our AVICF90BT Customers:

We just got out of a meeting with Pioneer. They informed us that they are aware of some of the issues that have surfaced with the AVICF90BT and are working on a solution. Unfortunately, this happens sometimes when a whole new product platform is introduced. They will not ship the new units out until they are updated. We should get a new ship date from Pioneer by Friday. We will update you as soon as we here from Pioneer.

If you recently received an AVIC90BT from us we will either send you a software update to fix the issues or exchange the unit, depending on what Pioneer finds. If we need to do an exchange, it will need to be done within 30 days of the date of purchase. Since you have time before we get close to the 30 Day mark, keep using your unit until you here from us.

If you do not want to wait for an updated unit, keep in mind that any AVIC90BT's that you may see floating around out there are the original units, not the newer, updated units, so they will have issues. Some of the dealers out there with the AVIC90BT in stock are unauthorized dealers. If you purchase from an unauthorized Pioneer dealer, you will not be able to get the updated software or an exchange unit from Pioneer if that what it takes to fix the issues.

We will be contacting you again soon.

Thank you for your patience.

al-eds.com Customer Service

• 1 month later...

What's a yall ?????? :)

Bumped just in case the rest of the AVIC411 community doesn't know we are offering our 18% off special again, until the end of the month.

Do you have the 90bt and the 900bt in stock and ready to ship? Are they the updated versions?

Does the discount apply to either the 900bt or the 90bt? I'm probably looking for a 900bt.

Bumped just in case the rest of the AVIC411 community doesn't know we are offering our 18% off special again, until the end of the month.

Do you have the 90bt and the 900bt in stock and ready to ship? Are they the updated versions?

Does the discount apply to either the 900bt or the 90bt? I'm probably looking for a 900bt.

See the following thread : http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16700

We do not sell the 900BT as we are a Premier Dealer. The 90BT is in stock and shipping.