AVIC411.com

For those of you taking advantage of the AVIC411 18% off...

....special, I just wanted to remind you guys we have the AVICF-700BT as well. Plenty are in stock and with your 18% discount you are paying only $696.99 for it! If you don't want to wait for the AVICF-90BT to come back in stock, or DVD playback isn't a big deal, this is a great piece to look at. 8)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will you guys have the sirius radio package in stock
We are hoping to have them in by the end of the month. Unfortunately the manufacture of the Sirius tuners just can not keep them in stock and they have been extremely hard to get.
anyway i would be able to have that discount still in affect when they do come in stock. plan on ordering the f90 tonight. are they still in stock ready to ship?
As long as purchased by the end of the month you will receive the 18% discount, and your product will ship out the moment we get them back in stock. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Travis at (888) 900-8800 or thinkle@al-eds.com
anyway i would be able to have that discount still in affect when they do come in stock. plan on ordering the f90 tonight. are they still in stock ready to ship?
As long as purchased by the end of the month you will receive the 18% discount, and your product will ship out the moment we get them back in stock. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Travis at (888) 900-8800 or thinkle@al-eds.com

So just to confirm, as long as we place an order by the end of the month either VIA internet or Travis the 18% discount on everything still apply's?

I ask because it was said earlier that the discount was only good thru this week?

Thanks

So just to confirm, as long as we place an order by the end of the month either VIA internet or Travis the 18% discount on everything still apply's?

I ask because it was said earlier that the discount was only good thru this week?

Thanks

We are now running it through the end of the month for you guys. :D

Hi guys... New member here... Just wanted to thank al-eds.com for the EXCELLENT deal on these units. Also thanks to diegosilang for arranging the group buy!... 8)

I've been lurking in this forum for a while, and had been considering purchasing the Z2, but didn't like the fact that you couldn't change the illumination color (my RSX dash lights are all red). I also really didn't want to spend that much money. I finally decided last week to just go ahead and buy a D3, even though they are somewhat outdated. Immediately after I ordered it, I stopped by this forum to do some more research on my purchase. Only then did I discover that Pioneer has introduced the F-series... :shock:

Thankfully, I was able to cancel my order for the D3. After Sonicelectronix raised their price on the F700, I thought I'd better pre-order one at $750 before they raised the price again. Sure enough, right after I had placed my Sonic order, diegosilang started the 'group buy' thread.

An 18% discount is impossible to pass up, so I canceled my Sonic order and headed over the the al-eds.com website. With the discount, I was able to buy the F700 PLUS a GEX-P920XM tuner for considerably less than the F700 alone from Sonic!... :mrgreen:

Thanks again,

-Eric

It seems a decent amount of interest has come from Canadian buyers. I personally would be realll happy if there was some way we could get in on the deal.

But I understand if it's company policy or something not to sell internationally.

Thanks

Canada shipping probably runs into big pioneer distribution trouble ... he may not be able respond and keep his license.

additionally, customs taxes would likely kill you.

Why would he get into trouble? I order stuff from the US ALL THE TIME!

Also, custom won't kill us if it is shipped USPS and declared as a warranty replacement or a gift! :P