AVIC411.com

For those of you taking advantage of the AVIC411 18% off...

Well if it has to be disguised as a gift or warranty replacement the obviously he will get in trouble for selling it straight up. and a few sales is not worth the legal trouble, the government trouble, or losing your business. If something goes wrong he has more to lose than just one radio. So your last sentence answered your second sentence.

Also if that is what your are doing and have been doin, quit advertising that in a post on the internet, it's not hard to trace and IP or MAC address.

Hello. I'm new to the site, and this is my first post.

I just wanted to jump in and clarify this a bit, as I'm a Canadian who orders from the U.S. a lot. There is no need for the vendor to "disguise" the product, or the purchase price. If shipped via USPS, we pay a flat $5 customs fee regardless of value. It's when shipping via UPS or Fedex that lots of people ask for the product to be marked as warranty exchange because the couriers are gouging us on fees for clearing customs.

As the vendor already stated, his real problem is the agreement(s) in place with his distributor or manufacturer. The manufacturers are clamping down on cross-border sales in an effort to protect their obscene margins north of the border.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could take advantage of the discount. I'm dying to get my hands on a 90BT. But I am forced to wait for my stimulus check from the government and I'm in the last batch schedule to be mailed 7/11/08. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'extend it a couple of weeks.

Im pretty sure if you PM "Al-Eds" forum member or call him and tell them where you are from. hint(Avic411 forum) he will be willing to help you out. But words of advice call whoever issued the discount and pretty soon that way he has a heads up of your situation. :arrow::idea: May take some work actually talking to the guy but it saves you $200+ :!:

when will you guys have the sirius radio package in stock
We are hoping to have them in by the end of the month. Unfortunately the manufacture of the Sirius tuners just can not keep them in stock and they have been extremely hard to get.

Regarding the Sirius packages...can we go ahead and order them, and then you ship them at the end of the month when you get them? Your site won't let me add one to my cart because it is out of stock.

On a side note...Does the head unit come with the necessary wiring harness and dash kit or is that an additional cost?

when will you guys have the sirius radio package in stock
We are hoping to have them in by the end of the month. Unfortunately the manufacture of the Sirius tuners just can not keep them in stock and they have been extremely hard to get.

Regarding the Sirius packages...can we go ahead and order them, and then you ship them at the end of the month when you get them? Your site won't let me add one to my cart because it is out of stock.

On a side note...Does the head unit come with the necessary wiring harness and dash kit or is that an additional cost?

Unfortunately since there is no ETA on the sirius adapter we are not taking any orders or that piece, and won't be able to offer the 18% discount. Sorry :(

The needed kits and harness and depending on your car antenna adapter are not included with the radio.

Al&Eds, will you be offering this deal when Pioneer gets these fixed right? I hope so.

Everyone, I bought a D3 from Al&Eds a while back and they were great do not hesitate to buy from them fast shipping and great deals!

I guess im not to optimistic. I called today to make sure i had the saturday delivery option and then asked the poor guy who im sure keeps getting calls from us about when the unit should come in. He replies "sometime this week". When he says this makes be think that its not today because any buisness recieving a shipment of electronics worth several thousands of dollars would definetly know if they were arriving that day. :idea: