AVIC411.com

Anyone from Canada see these units yet?

I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?

PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.

The place I called was Audio Concepts on 32nd Ave NE. I checked Visions and Soundsaround last week and the sales guys there didn't even know of the F series existed even though they do carry other Pioneer head units. I'm sure they will be getting them (maybe not the 90) but most likely at least the 700 or the 900 cause they did have the D3.

I've also been monitoring Future Shop and Best Buy and I just noticed today Future Shop dropped the price of the D3 by $200 bucks. It's down to $700 so I think they are getting ready to get the F series in just not listed on their site as yet.

I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?

PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.

The place I called was Audio Concepts on 32nd Ave NE. I checked Visions and Soundsaround last week and the sales guys there didn't even know of the F series existed even though they do carry other Pioneer head units. I'm sure they will be getting them (maybe not the 90) but most likely at least the 700 or the 900 cause they did have the D3.

I've also been monitoring Future Shop and Best Buy and I just noticed today Future Shop dropped the price of the D3 by $200 bucks. It's down to $700 so I think they are getting ready to get the F series in just not listed on their site as yet.

Sweet! When you heard from AC let me know! If all the BS can be fixed I'm 1000% in for an F90.

Hey just an update I checked on Future Shops site they now have the 700BT and the 900BT listed for $899.95 and $1099.99 respectively. However they have no stock as yet.

I already pre-ordered mine (900) from my futureshop in montreal.

Now we wait for stock to arrive.

I was reading in some of the other forums Pioneer is delaying future shipments (at least for the F90) pending a firmware fix for all the bugs reported. Let us know how the 900 works for you when you get it installed and running.

• 1 month later...

i have the 90bt...

Some great things offered, the delay of start up can be a pain. i will make sure it's not last in ipod when i shut the truck off for the night.

i have gotten a few error screens (took pictures of them as well) which locks the deck up (frozen)

a few other problems i've noticed can't think of them right now..

Oh, and i'm in the toronto area ... could meet with a person or two to check it out if you were curious ...

also another problem i can't figure out, my steering control of to up or down of the presets will not work. reprogrammed it twice and no luck, all other options on the steering wheel functions without a problem, just NOT the preset buttons (which on the module does light up showing the buttons are working).

I was at Future Shop in Orangeville ON on the weekend, they had 700s and 900s in stock. I figure, if they got them in Orangeville they must have them in the larger places.

There is a special on right now too, if you buy one you get a $100 gift card. I picked up the 700.