AVIC411.com

Anyone from Canada see these units yet?

I haven't seen them yet here in Edmonton. I put my name down w/ Certified Radio to give me a shout when they get them in.

I'm definitely interested in a Canadian group buy. When the guy calls me to let me know that they're in, I'll ask if they'll provide a group rate discount and will let all us Canucks who are left out of the US group buy.

Yeah no doubt. They know now that if they don't give us equal pricing we'll just send our orders state side. I don't know of anyone having any of the units here in Calgary. Guy from one store said he has no ETA or pricing info on them. So it could be very well the end of the month as one of the previous posters stated.

Yeah no doubt. They know now that if they don't give us equal pricing we'll just send our orders state side. I don't know of anyone having any of the units here in Calgary. Guy from one store said he has no ETA or pricing info on them. So it could be very well the end of the month as one of the previous posters stated.

I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?

PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.

My local dealer here in Montreal, called me to tell me that Pioneer will be shipping it out in Canada in about two weeks, because they are fixing a few software problems.

Sounds good! Is that for the F90 too? Can these software problems be referring to the bugs on the systems now?

Yes, that includes the F90. I'm happy Pioneer finally decided to hold out a little bit before mass distribution. It looks like they decided to do a soft release at first, see all the problems people had, fix them, and distribute them worldwide. At least this is what I"m hopping.

I don't think that explanation will make too many people who already bought their units happy. I sure as hell wouldn't be. Let's hope that they do fix all the bugs. Pretty sloppy for a company like Pioneer to be jerking people around like that.