AVIC411.com

www.google.com type 'kenwood forum' and see what you get

Thats how I found the forum, so it was the first thing I tried. :D I take it there isn't one.

o im sure there is. it might be a general kenwood forum tho, not so specific like this one. but with all the stuff on the internet im 100% positive theres some kinda forum which has what ur looking for.

An old thread on last years units? I think he means that there is no real forum for the Kenwoods. I've searched around too and there does not seem to be any dedicated forums. There does not seem to be a need for it either. People buy the unit, theres no real bypass troubles (Just ground the parking brake, thats it), and the things seem to be not so buggy that they need a whole forum of people there to help with installation troubles and issues.

An old thread on last years units? I think he means that there is no real forum for the Kenwoods. I've searched around too and there does not seem to be any dedicated forums. There does not seem to be a need for it either. People buy the unit, theres no real bypass troubles (Just ground the parking brake, thats it), and the things seem to be not so buggy that they need a whole forum of people there to help with installation troubles and issues.

guy, idk i dont have a kenwood unit...and so what if theres no need for it he asked for one and i sent him a link. chill out.

guy, idk i dont have a kenwood unit...and so what if theres no need for it he asked for one and i sent him a link. chill out.

I just re-read my post and did not realize how bitter/sarcastic that it may have come across. Sorry about that. Not my thing to be an ass to someone else that I don't even know. I've just been a bit bitter about Pioneer in general. I've been using solely Pioneer units, speakers, and amps now for years and have always been very, very happy with them. It's just annoying that they would have the balls to rush something so terrible to market with such a great brand reputation. Again, I apologize, I know you were only trying to help.

I just re-read my post and did not realize how bitter/sarcastic that it may have come across. Sorry about that. Not my thing to be an ass to someone else that I don't even know. I've just been a bit bitter about Pioneer in general. I've been using solely Pioneer units, speakers, and amps now for years and have always been very, very happy with them. It's just annoying that they would have the balls to rush something so terrible to market with such a great brand reputation. Again, I apologize, I know you were only trying to help.

its cool. i didnt see the dates on them i ju found a thread wit kenwood units and sent them. and ya it is bad how they rush it, its cuz they try to make the deadlines and dont have the time to debug it.

• 2 weeks later...