AVIC411.com

A question on how bypass the e-brake lock on a AVH-P5000DVD

• 1 month later...
I dont get it so i take the parking brake wire and just ground it? or do i ground the parking brake wire plus add on a switch... :?::?::?:

Oh btw catchmeifucan631 if i catch you should do the mod for me hahaha

thats not fair u have an evo! :cry::cry: lol

ground.jpg

you can use a button switch too if you'd like, but thats how you do it.

and youre not that far from me so id have no problem doin it, but that diagram shows you exactly how

Im tryin to figure out what you have either a Mazda 6 or a Cobalt SS definitely not a Skyline or else you wouldnt be hiding... :lol: Oh thanx i will definitely try it out when my unit arrives hopefully sometime next week... im excited the evo stock radio is a POS i burn brand new cds and it skipps when im at idle its totally retarded So what unit do you have in your car?

The chip ur talking about is a PNP piggyback its called. If u get a custom chip they will tune the chip to modify your best air fuel ratio and prolly eliminate rev limiter n other spikes that releases hp. Its not about if you race or not cuz i dont race... but i blew alot of money on my car already cuz its just nice to have a high powered vehicle and then you can do this:

n195202183_30298003_105.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

i think once you start modifying you start blowing money to make it quicker cuz the speed just turns you on in a funny way :D oh by the way did you draw that diagram? man ur the next picaso hahahha

lol yes i did draw it. maybe if i cut my ear off like van go itll be worth millions :wink:

ya thats wat its called, but i lost my n4s 2 years ago, i hit a tree head on at 70mph and was lucky to have not been injured, let alone even walk out of it

truck.jpg

the truck literally did a full flip and 180 and when i woke up from the airbags knocking me out i was petrified of wat just happened