AVIC411.com

Wow! I guess I must have the only PERFECT F90BT

I admit since I had my AVIC two weeks ago and did not get installed today and reading this forum I was nervous and my expectations were for this disaster that most of you said was coming.

Nope.

Boot speed with iPod was 1 min 12 seconds from Splash to full control. Music started at 23 seconds.

Bluetooth synched to my iPhone perfectly and I made 23 calls with ZERO problems.

I drove with the Nav in 2D & 3D and constantly was moving between sources etc...no lockups.

HD Radio, Sirus and SD card all worked with zero problems.

I have the Alpine 505 and DVD Nav in another car and must say the graphics, the color and clarity blow the ALPINE away. I have no idea what you guys are posting but my installer is a Alpine/Kenweed dealer...one of the largest in OC and he was very impressed.

Full-Disclosure I have not used the voice controlled items at any length yet, just not a priority for me but will test more tomorrow.

Thanks for those who posted the by-pass as that too worked perfectly.

I am very pleased with this head unit...it replaced a factory nav system BTW.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluetooth synched to my iPhone perfectly and I made 23 calls with ZERO problems.

Good to hear! (no pun intended) :wink:

Where did you mount your mic?

F series has a built-in mic, no?

No. External. Looks like the on that came with the BTB-200, and it plugs directly in the back of the F series

Good to hear! (no pun intended) :wink:

Where did you mount your mic?

F series has a built-in mic, no?

No. External. Looks like the on that came with the BTB-200, and it plugs directly in the back of the F series

o damn i heard it came wit built-in mics...but they come with the F right?

Yeah, Can you recommend us where you got it installed in OC? I live in Anaheim.

I sure can, Beach AutoSound in HB, ask for Tom and he will take care of you.

G/L

BTW Day Two and no problems so far. Gotta tell you guys that these posts had me really worried and now I have no idea what to make of them.

I got a very early production model considering I called Pioneer and they posted the PDF of the owners manual because of me...it was not up yet and they did it while I was on-hold...so not as if I got a later production date.

Boot times could be faster but no-where near as delayed as many of you are complaining about. In fact I put in a SD card and the music started playing in 18 seconds! and full boot in 56 seconds...yeah I timed it.

ABout 1 hour of driving this morning checking on the surf and zero lock-ups or issues.

Go figure.

Yeah, Can you recommend us where you got it installed in OC? I live in Anaheim.

I sure can, Beach AutoSound in HB, ask for Tom and he will take care of you.

G/L

BTW Day Two and no problems so far. Gotta tell you guys that these posts had me really worried and now I have no idea what to make of them.

I got a very early production model considering I called Pioneer and they posted the PDF of the owners manual because of me...it was not up yet and they did it while I was on-hold...so not as if I got a later production date.

Boot times could be faster but no-where near as delayed as many of you are complaining about. In fact I put in a SD card and the music started playing in 18 seconds! and full boot in 56 seconds...yeah I timed it.

ABout 1 hour of driving this morning checking on the surf and zero lock-ups or issues.

Go figure.

Holy crap! That place is less than a mile from my house! I was considering them for my install but I didn't notice any Pioneer on their website.