AVIC411.com

Wow! I guess I must have the only PERFECT F90BT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THanx. One more question:

Did you buy the unit from them or get them install for u? How much for everything w/ F90BT ? Thanx a lot.

No they are not a Pioneer dealer but my prefered installer. I just had them put a 7k system with the 505 in my 3rd car and felt comfortable with them to handle this install.

They sold and installed the entire system but I bought amp/speakers/sub from them.

They do excellent work and I am very picky. The system they put in my 2008 M5 is incredible ( from HU back) I have a R8 coming early next year and I on purpose did not buy the B&O option as it was not worth the money so they could do that car as well.

Good Luck.

i don't believe they are having all the problems people are talking about. It wouldn't surprise me if all the crap you read on this forum about the new f series is some kenwood dealer or someone else with an agenda talking shit to hurt sales or create a negative buzz. I bet they will work just fine. If they don't you have a warranty. Until I see someone with pictures of one installed and can actually prove that they freeze or whatever I'm not listening. Why would pioneer discontinue a very successful product like the d3 only to release something that didn't work? They wouldn't. The f is going to be the shit considering its an all in one setup for less than 1500 bucks. I'm sick of all the bitching. Glad to hear someone with something positive to say.

It wouldn't surprise me if all the crap you read on this forum about the new f series is some kenwood dealer or someone else with an agenda talking shit to hurt sales or create a negative buzz.

Are you seriously thinking that's what's going on here or was that a joke?

i don't believe they are having all the problems people are talking about. It wouldn't surprise me if all the crap you read on this forum about the new f series is some kenwood dealer or someone else with an agenda talking shit to hurt sales or create a negative buzz. I bet they will work just fine. If they don't you have a warranty. Until I see someone with pictures of one installed and can actually prove that they freeze or whatever I'm not listening. Why would pioneer discontinue a very successful product like the d3 only to release something that didn't work? They wouldn't. The f is going to be the shit considering its an all in one setup for less than 1500 bucks. I'm sick of all the bitching. Glad to hear someone with something positive to say.

ya know if everyone thats complaining about the f series wasnt also trying to find solutions then you might have a point. and the warranty is if the deck gets really messed up...not to fix the lil bugs that werent filtered out. also the d3 had problems too when it first came out.

and how is an all in one setup for under $1500 'shit'? how much was onstar when it came out? how much is a navigation option in a car? and an upgraded sound system? wayyy over $1500. plus you get alot more.

I posted this pic on another thread from my 700BT installed in my 07 Jetta. Every single time on both my 700BT and the 90BT when you go to look up POI with the "Search" button in the bottom left corner. It freezes and/or restarts every time.

2556671733_ec13ab9da4_b.jpg

Did you buy the unit from them or get them install for u? How much for everything w/ F90BT ? Thanx a lot.

No they are not a Pioneer dealer but my prefered installer. I just had them put a 7k system with the 505 in my 3rd car and felt comfortable with them to handle this install.

They sold and installed the entire system but I bought amp/speakers/sub from them.

They do excellent work and I am very picky. The system they put in my 2008 M5 is incredible ( from HU back) I have a R8 coming early next year and I on purpose did not buy the B&O option as it was not worth the money so they could do that car as well.

Good Luck.

Hey how's the 505 compared to the F90BT? I'm assuming you also have the Blackbird nav. Any comments will be appreciated.

Good Luck.

Hey how's the 505 compared to the F90BT? I'm assuming you also have the Blackbird nav. Any comments will be appreciated.

Never assume.

I have the Alpine DVD NAV.

The 505 is a great unit but the Pioneer looks like OSX and the Alpine like Windows 3.11

The Alpine is bigger and more robust but the Sirus/Traffic module has been rebuilt by Alpine/Sirus 3 times in 2 months so everyone one the bleeding edge has issues....Pioneer is not on an island.

If the Pioneer was a 7 inch screen with same rez. the Pioneer would be a better choice and far cheaper.

I posted this pic on another thread from my 700BT installed in my 07 Jetta. Every single time on both my 700BT and the 90BT when you go to look up POI with the "Search" button in the bottom left corner. It freezes and/or restarts every time.

Just for grins I tried this....no error message, it works.

Anything else I can test for you? :P

ya know if everyone thats complaining about the f series wasnt also trying to find solutions then you might have a point. and the warranty is if the deck gets really messed up...not to fix the lil bugs that werent filtered out. also the d3 had problems too when it first came out.

and how is an all in one setup for under $1500 'shit'? how much was onstar when it came out? how much is a navigation option in a car? and an upgraded sound system? wayyy over $1500. plus you get alot more.

you need to learn how to read. when someone calls something "the shit" that means its awesome, great, wonderful, or any other positive adjective you can think of. something that is "the shit", and something that is "shit" are two very different things my friend. it was a compliment.

It wouldn't surprise me if all the crap you read on this forum about the new f series is some kenwood dealer or someone else with an agenda talking shit to hurt sales or create a negative buzz.

Are you seriously thinking that's what's going on here or was that a joke?

joking...unless its true :shock:

Just for grins I tried this....no error message, it works.

Anything else I can test for you? :P

assuming it was installed properly, I guess you should send that p.o.s. back :D