AVIC411.com

900BT Secret menu NEEDS CODE.. ANYONE

Hello to all :D I just got the F900bt a few days ago and its been a pain installing it in ml320 but well worth it... Anyways I just found the bypas hack on the post with the mute wire so i will go and try this out in a few hours but in the meantime... when i was tinkering and trying to figure this radio out myself i stumbled upon a menu in the readio.. by holding the menu and map key and pressing and releasing the pinhole rest button (while still holding the menu and map key) a blue cree will come up saying (please press reset again) but when you move or press any key other than the cd eject key start start apearing on the bottom of the screen up to 5 combinations before it says wrong access code.. Im guessing this is a secret menu for the nav unit and im just dying to find out what behind it :-) if anyone has the access key sequence please reply to the post im just dying to find out what there.. I ran the math numbers and its 5 charachters long and 7 possible key combinations which makes it 7 to th power of 5 or 7^5 for a total of 16807 diferent combination by trial and error or about 24 hours of trying different combinations lol so if no one has the key sequence i guess i will be willing to sit there for 24 hours trying to figure it our lol... Another thing im dying to find out is... we all know that the AVIC units have flash built in :-) so has anyone figured out a way to make the unit register as a mass storage device when hooked up to a pc.. it has to be possible if not iwl owrk on that 2 :-) once we can access the flash it will open up a window to a whole new customization options :-) Anyhow im sure as most of electronicks this is write in linux so it shouldnt be hard to crack as it is raw data sooo any input/knowledge or help in this matter would be appreciated....