AVIC411.com

AMAZON has the 700bt for $629 UPDATED

AutoToys has them for $605 shipped.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=10835

Buyers beware. There's only 11 reviews, but most seem abysmal for autoys. I wouldn't take the risk.

http://www.epinions.com/webs-Web_Services-All-Merchants-Autotoys_com/display_~reviews

yeh stay away from autotoys i just read all the reviws....buy it from amazon or crutchfield. they have great reviews and are not that much more expensive. i should be receiving an f700bt from them by friday i ordered it tuesday night.

I received my f700bt from autotoys 4 business days after ordering. got the free shipping and it was packaged nicely. Those bad reviews all seemed to just be people ordering things that are on backorder. Smart people call ahead and make sure the items are in stock before ordering.

I received my f700bt from autotoys 4 business days after ordering. got the free shipping and it was packaged nicely. Those bad reviews all seemed to just be people ordering things that are on backorder. Smart people call ahead and make sure the items are in stock before ordering.

whered u find the number? all 11 reviews said there was none.

also, the majority of those reviews are 3 or more years old...

oh well, I'm happy with my nav for 600 bucks!

A quick Whois inquiry is all it takes. They can be contacted at 201-266-0804.

also, the majority of those reviews are 3 or more years old...

oh well, I'm happy with my nav for 600 bucks!

A quick Whois inquiry is all it takes. They can be contacted at 201-266-0804.

well thats good that you got it with no problems. have you gotten a chance to hook it up? how is it? im hookin mine up today.

yeah, I had her all installed and bypassed within an hour of the package arriving (I'm a former MECP certified installer). It's a huge improvement from my ancient Sony mp3 deck. I wanted something that would look nice and would work seamlessly with my ipods. The nav is a nice bonus for me as I was already looking at in dash screens in this price range that didn't even include navigation. Not much of a cell phone talker (especially in the car) so I haven't really used the bluetooth options to any extent.

I looked at the autotoys website but they wanted to charge shipping with the package. the total came out to $630 with shipping. Where are you getting the $605 shipped?

You must pay via Paypal or Google Checkout and enter the corresponding coupon code (listed on the coupon page).