AVIC411.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's really no way to tell given the information on the page... Won't know until they publish the system requirements or something. And that probably won't be posted until the software is actually put out.

Any clue on if this will be supported on Mac?

Unfortunately, the likelihood that the application is released for Mac is very low (I'm also a Mac user). Companies like Pioneer, or even RIM, tend to neglect the Mac platform in general and they don't hire Mac developers to port the applications. The good news is that, if you have an intel mac, you'll be able to run the application under Parallels or VMWare Fusion. Honestly though... considering that they are barely ever to release timely updates to fix obvious issues, and released the product without the necessary software to support one of the advertised features, do you really think that they will port the code? I won't hold my breath.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone downloaded the European version and played around with it?

I did, and when I put a POI list on it and convert it, it gives me an error, but when I put it on an SD card and put it in my F900BT and seach the POI list, BOOM the list is there. So even though is not the US version, it appears to work with my unit.

Pretty cool. Now I have Red Light Camera locations on my F900BT.