AVIC411.com

Pioneer recalling AVIC-F90BT..as told by Pioneer Rep

Astrobill, why are you still here? You sold your D3, it's obvious you don't want anything to do with pioneer navigation units ... what your point? What is the purpose of your posting here? You're in a pioneer navigation forum and you're knocking pioneer navigation units ... you're not going to convert everyone here, and even if you did, to what end? Do you have stock in Alpine or Kenwood? Take your comments somewhere else, they aren't adding to the body of knowledge here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LITERALLY LOL HERE!

WHAT???? The "new" Pioneer AVIC units have problems? Oh my gosh...I'm totally shocked! Recalls already rumored?!?! OMG! Perish the thought that Pioneer has released another buggy, prototype product!

Im just curious.. have you ever dealt with any of the other companies on things like this? I had an Eclipse unit in my car and they are far worse than Pioneer SEEMS to be. At least Pioneer does issue fixes.. Eclipse doesnt do crap for their customers.

Astrobill, why are you still here? You sold your D3, it's obvious you don't want anything to do with pioneer navigation units ... what your point? What is the purpose of your posting here? You're in a pioneer navigation forum and you're knocking pioneer navigation units ... you're not going to convert everyone here, and even if you did, to what end? Do you have stock in Alpine or Kenwood? Take your comments somewhere else, they aren't adding to the body of knowledge here.
Ditto, mother f'n ditto!