AVIC411.com

Avic N2 upgrade disks to 70(D3 & N4)

I had my N2 using the 60 disks for the N3s. Worked no problems. I unhooked the headunit to hook up my headrest tvs and steering wheel controls. I plugged it back in. I reset all my settings. But it wouldnt read the nav disks. It would track in detail where I was going. But wouldnt give me actual route to even my house.

So I looked around here and tried the reset. Went trough all of it. Well I pop in the 70 disks and it says invalid dvd. So I used the 50 disk and it took no problem. Only problem I got is I need east coast and all I got is west coast.

So all in all will the new 70 disks work in the N2 or will it mess things up? I dont want to get the disks and then try it to find out afterwards there is a problem.

Need to know ASAP as I need to get another disk.

Also the 60 disks were burned copies but worked fine. Now looking at them and they are scratched up decently. I used them before the headunit was unplugged. So will I have a problem using burned copies?