AVIC411.com
rayhz1

Avic DRZ-09 startup troubles

Does anyone have any ideas on either bypassing the startup on the Avic DRZ-09 unit or where I might get the startup disc from. On powering up it keeps asking for the correct disc and wont go any further

For anyone interested, particularly in NZ have obtained a copy of the startup disc and can confirm that it works with my machine..........Now to figure out how to convert the thing to english and hopefully load a map for New Zealand

Any queries re the map to me at rayh@xtra.co.nz

i`ve already sent you a e-mail,but i think i misunderstand you do you have a disc or u do need one :) ???

Have replied to your email and Yes, I now have a disk that works to get the Drz-09 starting up

Hi so sorry to bump an old topic but I'm currently having the same issue. My car on the other hand didn't come with the startup disk. I'd be so thankful if anyone could assist me in anyway!

sorry to revive this thread but i bought a japanese car and it has this model on it but i didn't get any dvd disc... anyone willing to upload it somewhere plz? i want to switch to english and load the map of my country thx in advance

Please may somebody help me, ive raked up a £200bill buying and fitting my pioeer avic drz09 headunit and now i cant do anythin with it, keeps saying to insert the apropriate disc, does anybody know where to get one from or even download it from?