AVIC411.com

have you been hearing commercials on XM radio? i have  

37 members have voted

1. 1. have you been hearing commercials on XM radio? i have

• yes and its a pain in the ass
    • nope still commercial free

Now ive got 4 xm radio subscriptions for people in my family. and we have noticed something very wierd on Xm radio Recently!!! do you know what im talking about. Check it out..
BEYOND AM, BEYOND FM, XM SATELLITE RADIO. [u][b]COMMERCIAL FREE[/b][/u] MUSIC 24/7.
i dont know about anyone else here but my xm radios have been playing alot of commercials lately and iots a rip off to pay a subscription fee and have them out put commercials on it. i emailed xmradio and complained and if your having the same problem and are fed up with it then do the same and email them at this address.
[url]http://xmradio.com/contact_us/customer_support.jsp[/url]
do the right thing and tell them to fix it.
not every channel is commercial free. Thanks to major conglomerate Clear Channel. they broadcast I believe 4 of the hits channels? Next to the channel name on the screen, you should see a small "cm" that stands for commercial music. I actually called up XM, and had them block the clear channel channels from my account.
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...