AVIC411.com

MSN direct works off of fm stations located around big cities. So the signal is located in patches. If you go to the website make sure you are in a good signal area.

If you are in an area that should have excellent reception, what sort of antenna do you have? IN window, if so make sure the blue antenna wire is hooked up for the booster.

I know my issue was something dumb, and that was the FM antenna hooked irectly into the HD radio receiver unit and not in the back of the head unit.

Overall MSN direct works well for me in the dc/VA/MD area.

AS far as a steady signal its constantly going to fluctuate as you move from one short range tower to another.

Anyone else in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area having issues with MSN signals? I get the best reception around Forrest and Dallas North Tollway. I get a poor signal anywhere south of that, particularly around Oak Cliff.

Anyone know where the MSN FM transmitter is located?

According to the maps at MSN Direct, we should have about 100 square miles of excellent coverage ... no such luck here.