AVIC411.com

for those of you that "just want the unit"

do the bugs in the unit that are being reported bug you? if not, i have a first shipment unit that is kinda getting on my nerves and looking to buy either a z3 or d3...pm me if interested

I would take it... but I have a feeling Pioneer will stick it to me on the warranty should it blow up.

Why would you not just return it and get your money back? I mean who is going to buy it from you third party considering we KNOW its having issues? Also why would you want to take a loss on it? I mean I would think no one would want to pay you full price right?

Just curious, if there is someone then hey best of luck, to both of you.

Personally though I would just return it and get my full money back, just my two cents.

To be perfectly honest.. i think these problems are being blown out of proportion.. i was so mad i ordered one when i heard all the negative things..

I installed mine this weekend and have had ample time to see what the big fuss was about (its a 700bt by the way)

as for the phone stuff.. as long as your windows are up and the mic is in a good location (not near the speakers) it works as good as i would expect.

yeah the boot time can be annoying but what did everyone expect? 30 seconds.. it takes me about a minute or two to get situated in my car, make sure my garage closes, etc..

the voice recognition takes a few moments for requesting an ipod song but it depends how much music you have.. if you have 80 gigs of music vs 10 gigs, yeah its gonna take longer for the vr catalog to load.. this is not surprising.

personally, im really impressed with the unit but everyone expected something flawless because of all the hype.

Im very glad i got this over the d3.. imho the interface and potential is greater by 10 fold.

To be perfectly honest.. i think these problems are being blown out of proportion.. i was so mad i ordered one when i heard all the negative things..

I installed mine this weekend and have had ample time to see what the big fuss was about (its a 700bt by the way)

as for the phone stuff.. as long as your windows are up and the mic is in a good location (not near the speakers) it works as good as i would expect.

yeah the boot time can be annoying but what did everyone expect? 30 seconds.. it takes me about a minute or two to get situated in my car, make sure my garage closes, etc..

the voice recognition takes a few moments for requesting an ipod song but it depends how much music you have.. if you have 80 gigs of music vs 10 gigs, yeah its gonna take longer for the vr catalog to load.. this is not surprising.

personally, im really impressed with the unit but everyone expected something flawless because of all the hype.

Im very glad i got this over the d3.. imho the interface and potential is greater by 10 fold.

x2! I am very happy with my f90bt and have no regrets buying it. I was very mad when I ordered one, but when I actually got it installed and thought the thing was pretty cool. Yes they do need to fix the voice recognition and overall lag of the unit, but those are my only complaints. Overall, its an 8 out of 10 for me.