AVIC411.com

I am a huge fan of XM Radio, and I returned my XpressC when I bought the F900BT. I am underwhelmed with the XM on the F900. Here are a couple of things that I can't figure, and since the F900 doesn't come with the book, and I don't always have my laptop open to check the .pdf from Pioneer, and don't have the time to print out a 192 page manual, I figured I would ask you all. 8-)

1) I have figured out that if I hold down "Memo" while in an XM screen, the unit will save the song that it is on. How do I delete a song that I no longer want saved? How do I save an artist"

2) I have preset about 6 channels of XM so far. When I choose "Preset" from an XM screen, it just shows me my channels. Useless. How can I see what artist/songs are on those channels like my XpressC? Don't tell me that I am going to have to go back to the XpressC instead?

3) How can I figure out if Traffic is available where I live (Rochester, NY)?

4) Can my presets be one of the "Modes" when I am scrolling through modes?

Thanks for the help.

Justin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks for the reply. How reliable is MSN traffic? There is a traffic button when I am in xm. What is that for?

:lol: Traffic in Rochester,NY :lol:

I lived in Buffalo for 25 years.....you don't need it in Western New York.

Try the LA/OC area where I live now....you'll need it here.

• 3 months later...
1) I have figured out that if I hold down "Memo" while in an XM screen, the unit will save the song that it is on. How do I delete a song that I no longer want saved? How do I save an artist"

Go to the top right part of the screen, touch "Function" then "Memo" from there it will get you the list of the items you have stored with pressing the memo button.

As for saving an artist, you cannot do that...sorry.

Sure you can figure out the rest...