AVIC411.com

...did somebody get theirs stolen already?

I msged the guy and he never replied.

I msg'd this person, as well! And, guess what? The same 'ol craigslist scammer, only this time they are selling vs. buying.

Here is the reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contact me about my product, this is still available for sale. The product is brand new, have included all accessories and have 3 years warranty. The warranty is available in all world. The product is in original box and is not open. Please get back to me and tell me if you want to buy my product. At this moment I am out of country, I am in business trip in Greece. I will stay here more then 3 weeks. We can make this deal in only 3 days. The taxes for shipping are included in the price.

Thank you.

One hell of a deal! All accessories and 3 yrs warranty; available in all world (sic)

Keep emailing him and let's see where his travels take him! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

dahahha I was going to buy an ipod the other day and found one of those deals on craigslist.

side note.. Getting a nice new Clifford 2 way (RSX 3.3) installed today... I am putting 2 horns outside the car and one of the horns inside behind the dash just to make sure whoever breaks in my car will loose their hearing. :twisted:

side note.. Getting a nice new Clifford 2 way (RSX 3.3) installed today... I am putting 2 horns outside the car and one of the horns inside behind the dash just to make sure whoever breaks in my car will loose their hearing. :twisted:

Good idea, i did the same on my car. If you actually want it to work, INSTALL BACKUP BATTERY. otherwise they just unhook the car battery and the alarm is off while they steal all your stuff :cry:

I hid the battery in my dash, i also put several sirens up in the dash where they would be to hotwire my car and/or steal my stereo.

I also dont like Valet people...i'm thinking of hidding a switch that cuts the power to the Unit so they dont mess with the unit if i ever have to hand over the keys to Valet (which i hate to do) or a shop.