AVIC411.com

Lots of retailers online selling the F-series

These are all mostly non dealers and they probably got them from other dealers that wanted to get rid of them because they were either returned or they couldn't sell them because of all of the problems, or both. Either way I would not consider buying from any of these sites.

Who cares about a warranty, i purchased more electronics than most people and not once did i use a warranty. use some logic here, if you purchase a lot of electronics chances are only 1 out of 10 or less will ever need to use the warranty. but with all the money you saved by not supporting these overpriced retailers like crutchfield you can pay to have it fixed and still be way ahead. Example, we bought a samsung hdtv 3 years at abes of main instead of circuit city. we save $1500 even after the $300 shipping cost than if we bought at circuit city. save your money. i bought my f700bt on ebay from barneys electronics, it shipped the same day and i also had an option to purchase a protection plan from a reliable company after buying it from him. paid $660 instead of crutchfields $850

I buy lots of electronics, and I mean LOTS. I can't remember the last time I've needed a warranty. I don't to the best of my recollection recall EVER having anything break WITHIN warranty period. I have had stuff break before, but it's almost always around 3-6 months AFTER the warranty period has expired. :roll: Just my luck I guess.

Who cares about a warranty, i purchased more electronics than most people and not once did i use a warranty. use some logic here, if you purchase a lot of electronics chances are only 1 out of 10 or less will ever need to use the warranty. but with all the money you saved by not supporting these overpriced retailers like crutchfield you can pay to have it fixed and still be way ahead. Example, we bought a samsung hdtv 3 years at abes of main instead of circuit city. we save $1500 even after the $300 shipping cost than if we bought at circuit city. save your money. i bought my f700bt on ebay from barneys electronics, it shipped the same day and i also had an option to purchase a protection plan from a reliable company after buying it from him. paid $660 instead of crutchfields $850

well some people like to be on the safe side. if, in the highly unlikely chance the unit does crash, they would be covered as opposed to those of you, and myself included, that chose not to go wit the warranty. its a matter of preference and if the warranty is worth the extra $$. but its not right to tell them to use some logic just because your priorities are different from theirs