AVIC411.com

We are finally getting are update! D3....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

words on a forum, wont get you arrested, only wiretapped illegally by the new telecom bill! Now actions such as when they filter your mail will get you in trouble!

But i will still say that if we can get money together (thanks Lula) and ill pitch in some too, we can get it out pretty fast.

but will it be really worth it ? I mean do you think the directions it give will be significantly improved. I put in my house and I will end up going on the highway going in the opposite direction , when in reality i can just go straight for 2 blocks and bam home.

The thing that burns me bad is I paid 550 for this thing. I KNOW its not tomtom but when I compare the 2 , I just end up bringing the tomtom along a long road trip cuz I don't trust the pioneer deck.

srry for the tangent

FBI...lol. Far from it. I need my sh*t updated. 40 bux is better than paying $250. I have a bunch of DL discs that I tried burning factory navigation discs with and I kept getting error so i gave up. Otherwise if I knew how Id pitch in 5-10 and download on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Straight off pioneer site. Guess that answers the update firmware question.

Upgrade for the DVD Touch Panel Navigation Systems (AVIC-N4, AVIC-D3)

Also compatible with (AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-D2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD)

Map data update only.