AVIC411.com

We are finally getting are update! D3....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be neat is if they put full iPod video control functionality in the head unit like the F's ... Pulling my iPod out of my center console to control the video sucks ....

If they could somehow cache at least the list of Artists so they would scroll super fast would also be a really nice bonus.

Animated background images would be nice ... or at least some dynamic equalizer settings and such. I had a Pioneer 7800MP before this and the animations and cool graphics put the D3 to shame ... and that was just a single DIN unit ...

What would be neat is if they put full iPod video control functionality in the head unit like the F's ... Pulling my iPod out of my center console to control the video sucks ....

If they could somehow cache at least the list of Artists so they would scroll super fast would also be a really nice bonus.

Animated background images would be nice ... or at least some dynamic equalizer settings and such. I had a Pioneer 7800MP before this and the animations and cool graphics put the D3 to shame ... and that was just a single DIN unit ...

though all that would be cool, theres no way pioneer will upgrade a discontinued model to act like a new model. theyd want you to spend the money to buy the new one if you want those features

My dealer told me that pioneer car audio is going down the shi++er here in Canada, if I dont see some kind of update (Which I highly doubt) I will never buy another pioneer product as long as I live. I was looking at a pionner Elite series TV for my new house. Lets see what happens.

My dealer told me that pioneer car audio is going down the shi++er here in Canada, if I dont see some kind of update (Which I highly doubt) I will never buy another pioneer product as long as I live. I was looking at a pionner Elite series TV for my new house. Lets see what happens.

You might as well get a top of the line Panasonic since they are going to be making Pioneers panels from now on....

You might as well get a top of the line Panasonic since they are going to be making Pioneers panels from now on....

Im thinking more along the lines of the sony xbr8 when it comes out.

isn't that a tv?

isn't that a tv?

Yes sorry for getting off topic.

• 3 weeks later...

The update dics are now available for $1500....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6882117261

If you don't feel like clicking the link, its the AVIC-N5. It's now for sale and includes the discs we are all waiting for, so they are already being produced. Who knows why Pioneer is holding out on us. If you know someone thats buying a N5, RIP THE DISCS FOR US!!!