AVIC411.com

Need to know from Current Owners of F & Z

Which would you pick knowing what i need  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick knowing what i need

• Avic F90BT
    • Avic Z3

here's the thing, i'm not impressed with my D3 model, i seem to have the one with everyones problems and more.

However, Pioneer and I have been talking and the guy was great and i now have options for my brick...

here's what i need from my indash...

Reverse camera, as i connect to a work trailer daily so this is important for me, and from what i understand is avail on both

Correct Navigation - again because i'm a contractor i'm all over the place and need something that actually works.

Bluetooth - we're shortly going to have a law about using phones while driving, and mine doesn't stop ringing. (i know both units have issues, want to know how you guys feel about which works best, and with the thought that Pioneer is getting a firmware up for the "F").

iPod and XM - i have both, but not nearly as important to have as the last three options

along with voice command, i'm sure it's a cool option but doesn't effect me as much as my first three choices.

thanks for all your option's ... and if anyone can follow up with their reason why their system they have or had would be the best choice..

also, again not a must, but i would like the idea of rear video being different from the front, but not a must. (i know Z3 does, not sure if the 90BT does).

i've had a Z2 and now an F90BT, there's pro's and cons to each one, but I think the clarity/resolution and updated ipod controls make the F win out.

If you pair your phone correctly, you wont have a problem. At least I haven't...

I've posted tips on how to pair it correctly 2 or 3 times, but no one seems to listen.