AVIC411.com

If anyone gets the 2.1 (newest update) on there iPod touch and it works or not please post. I am going to get it as soon as I can as it came out today I believe. But, If I don't get a chance to get that before anyone else, o would like to know if it works.

God that would make me pretty happy today actually. :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone gets the 2.1 (newest update) on there iPod touch and it works or not please post. I am going to get it as soon as I can as it came out today I believe. But, If I don't get a chance to get that before anyone else, o would like to know if it works.

God that would make me pretty happy today actually. :lol:

I could'nt agree more! :)

I just installed the f900bt and my ipod touch already had 2.0, so I've never known what it's like to control the ipod from the avic. I'm thinking of buying another ipod, like a refurb regular ipod, just so i can have it work in the car. My son and I share the Touch, so it's not that outrageous.

I do get the audio via AV1. No video, though. The video has never worked on my home theatre either. But now that I"m on 2.0, maybe i'll get lucky with that.

Maybe we should all enter support issues with Apple via their website.

Janet

I would a agree with that, but Apple is supposed to continue to add value and correct bugs with there product. I can't (personally) hold them responsible for it not working with the unit. I put the blame on Pioneer in this case because they can fix the issue.

Something tells me its because they are using WinCE and maybe some kind of hacked version of iTunes (or other music playing application). That is not recognizing the iPod after a certain firmware. Just like if you use an updated iPod in an outdated version of iTunes, it doesn't work.

What sucks is the fact that they are taking so long to get around and fixing this. :x