AVIC411.com

Update Released!! For REAL!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT question.

If you walk up to you car talking on your phone and start it up, what happens to the call? Does it kick over to the unit or continue on the handset?

if your on you phone when it connects to the unit it will switch over.

if you want to switch it back to your phone, there should be a use phone option in the menu during the call

I just wonder what the brighter screen does to the lifespan of the backlight for the screen. The link on Pioneer's page to the US manual is broke but it looks like the French version that was updated after the firmware release still says 10,000 hours.

I wouldn't think it would be significant. From what I remember the screen uses LED backlighing, not typical CCFL that most LCD's use. The LED lifespan should well exceed many other components in the unit.

BT question.

If you walk up to you car talking on your phone and start it up, what happens to the call? Does it kick over to the unit or continue on the handset?

I've noticed a problem regarding this. The AVIC BT connects, but I can't hear anything and the other end can't hear me...but the blue light is on the AVIC. The handset doesn't work unless I manually switch it back either... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...