AVIC411.com

What the hell is this BMP on the update card? (NSFW!)

I could care less about the picture (it's a damn fine specimen), it's the fact that a company the size of Pioneer ends up with something like that in their finished product that scares me. It's about professionalism, and the lack of it that Pioneer has. If something like that makes it into a public distribution, imagine what else has gone unnoticed!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys with negative feedback on his... get a life. it has nothing to do with the software, and if a company or individual shows a human side you guys get all hot and bothered?

please............ :roll:

get a life??? its like somebody spitting in your food because you sent it back. it doesnt matter if it does nothing its the lack of respect the workers have for the customers that keep them having a job. and just like skicrave, idc if its there if it doesnt do anything. its just not something youd expect from a company like them. so back off.

well if you read back youll see i came to ask wat nsfw meant because i was at work and the pic wasnt loading up. and after i was told what the picture was i didnt think anything of it except that its very unprofessional of the company. and then i guess it was around when i was told to "get a life" is when i started, as you would call it, 'bitching'.

but in spite of all that "bitching" that i did, i was still on topic. ur post had no relevance to what was being discussed so what are you trying to prove here?

Did I point you out specifically? I've seen you posts, and there not bad at all, some even helpful. I was pointing out the trollers who do nothing but complain here. Like I already said, lighten up! It's just a picture, thrown in by a programmer. It's not like this is the first time a programmer has dropped something into software.

I won't reply anymore in this thread, looking at your post count and seeing you just signed up less than three months ago, this could go all night, and I really don't enjoy forum battles.

Have a good day!

So I'm trying to hack the update to change icons... looks like it'll be cake since they've unprotected at least this first update package... look what I found!

\LPUE080\APL2\iGo\data.zip\ui_pioneer\800_480\loading.bmp

This could be interesting, the data.zip file you have mentioned there includes the same type of files and folder structure that were used to transform my GPS mio 220 which also runs igo. But I believe you already know this.

This could be interesting, the data.zip file you have mentioned there includes the same type of files and folder structure that were used to transform my GPS mio 220...

Can you expand on "transform", perhaps in a new thread? You've definitely piqued my interest!

This could be interesting, the data.zip file you have mentioned there includes the same type of files and folder structure that were used to transform my GPS mio 220...

Can you expand on "transform", perhaps in a new thread? You've definitely piqued my interest!

Just finished, i thought it deserved its own thread...

you guys with negative feedback on his... get a life. it has nothing to do with the software, and if a company or individual shows a human side you guys get all hot and bothered?

I didn't see any negative feedback, but (no pun intended) I thought it was funny.