AVIC411.com

have nav sound but no BT sound

Hello all,

I have a Z2 and am running into a problem that I haven't been able to figure out. I have nav sound but no bluetooth sound. The phone connects ok and you can hear from the connected phone on the other end. I have tried different phones and I have the same problem. I have also connected this phone to a different Z2 so I am pretty sure that it is not the phone (nokia 6103).

The z2 front RCA is hooked to an alpine processor (h701) and there are no other audio outputs connected on the z2. I have the volume set correctly and the mute is off.

When I dial a number the system does mute the audio source and it does call and connect fine but there is no phone sound out the Z2

any ideas??

hmmm, that is the only out put that i have connected the the z2. If I understand correctly, all the nav, phone and VR use the front channels for their audio. As I mentioned I do get audio from the nav and VR but not the phone.

I'll hook up the rear channels and see if that produces any results.

In the interim, any other ideas??

yea, those are verified ok.

I called Pioneer and the tech asked me to check for sound out of the speaker outputs.

If I get sound there it's my processor and amp set up, which I find very unlikely.

If there is no sound out of the speaker output then its the bluetooth preamp section in the HU.

I'll post results...