AVIC411.com

Steering wheel volume controls and RDS...

Hi,

I have a 700BT installed (with latest update) on a Mustang 07.

Do you know if there is a way to mod the cruise controls on the mustang (or any other car as a starting point) to control the F700 volume and also control the prev/next song ? On a Mustang forum I saw a similar mod but it was for a mustang 2000 stock radio.

On a different topic, I really miss the RDS capability of the factory head-unit and while it was clear that RDS was not offered on the 700BT , for $849 in my opinion RDS should be a must. Maybe it can be enabled via software now that we got some visibility onto the architecture of this unit.

--S

I just bought the Avic f700bt and im in the process of getting it installed on my 05' Lincoln ls, I have the factory steering wheel controls that already come installed on the car and i wanted to know if there is anyway that i could keep them on, i did a little bit of searching and i seen the PAC SWI-PS does any one know if this is both compatible with the f700bt and the 05' ls?

I just bought the Avic f700bt and im in the process of getting it installed on my 05' Lincoln ls, I have the factory steering wheel controls that already come installed on the car and i wanted to know if there is anyway that i could keep them on, i did a little bit of searching and i seen the PAC SWI-PS does any one know if this is both compatible with the f700bt and the 05' ls?

the pac swi-ps will work for the f700bt in your 05 LS. i jus checked the compatibility