AVIC411.com

How does Sirius appear on the screen?

Hi,

I am planning on getting the F700BT and will be getting sirius with it. I've read elsewhere that not all the data appears on the screen at once. I have an old Sirius reciever and it will display channel #, name, artist, song title. Does the F700BT display the artist and title on the same screen? Does it matter which tuner you use? I will probably get the SC-C1 and CD-SB10 combo.

If anyone can answer this and even post pics/video, that would be great!

Thanks!

The Sirius interace is the most disappointing part of the F-Series IMHO. It is like having a brand new 2009 radio with a 1st generation sirius tuner.

this is how my 2008 altima was with XM.. you could only see one of the following: genre, channel; artist or title.. how elemetry is that?

On the Sirius interface, can you at least see song-title in the same one-line display?

is the pioneer XM tuner the same way?

Hi,

I am planning on getting the F700BT and will be getting sirius with it. I've read elsewhere that not all the data appears on the screen at once. I have an old Sirius reciever and it will display channel #, name, artist, song title. Does the F700BT display the artist and title on the same screen? Does it matter which tuner you use? I will probably get the SC-C1 and CD-SB10 combo.

Thanks!

The operational manual has screenshots of what it appears like

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/ephox ... M_0714.pdf

Hi,

Thanks!

The operational manual has screenshots of what it appears like

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/ephox ... M_0714.pdf

link dead :(

from that pic, that does look like it has "instant replay". Is that the same thing as rewind if you get the CD-SB10 and a sirius sportster rather than the SCC1?

I just got all my stuff today and was ready to install it... It seems you need a SVCDOC1 too. Seems no store has these in stock either... so I had to order it. Looks like i gotta open up the dash twice.

I should have done more research... I should have just gotten the SCC1 and called it a day...