• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

I try hard to make GTO but GTO is simply letter without any symbol so, I use pontiac logo and GTO letter mixed.

I hope you like. :wink:

That looks great...Can I request a couple things? The Brushed aluminum background, and the lettering & logo in a solid red? Ur awesome!

How about this.....I don't have good brush aluminum background... :roll:

post-21833-12872755134233_thumb.jpg

I try hard to make GTO but GTO is simply letter without any symbol so, I use pontiac logo and GTO letter mixed.

That looks great...Can I request a couple things? The Brushed aluminum background, and the lettering & logo in a solid red? Ur awesome!

Thats awesome....could I trouble u for 1 more revision? The red, on the carbon background? The brushed turns out REALLY bright....Also, I am attaching a actual gto fender emblem....would be interested to see what magic u could work with it! LOL

Again....ur awesome!

post-21925-12872755135553_thumb.jpg

post-21925-12872755138063_thumb.jpg

Thats awesome....could I trouble u for 1 more revision? The red, on the carbon background? The brushed turns out REALLY bright....Also, I am attaching a actual gto fender emblem....would be interested to see what magic u could work with it! LOL

Again....ur awesome!

I need some times to work on it...As soon as I finish I will post it. Maybe Tomorrow night.. Too late for work.. :shock:

WOW, those are really cool!! Where did you get the toyota logo? I had one but didnt look nearly as cool as yours!

Just found a JPEG of a boring solid red Toyota logo on google, and the took it into photoshop and worked it a little...not too difficult really. Feel free to let me know if you'd like one changed in anyways...

Hey man, thanks for the offer and all the info. Actually, I would like to take you up on the offer, if that's ok. How about the brushed metal screen you used, with the same toyota logo, but in chrome/silver color instead of red? Kinda like the ones they've put on here for the lexus, acura, etc? I think that'd be really cool, if that's not too hard to make. Thanks again!