• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

I am currently at work and my laptop is at my house, but as soon as I get home around 1:30a / 2:00a EST, I will have the PSD file as well as the resized file uploaded. I am glad that you like it. When the F900BT boots upa nd the screen gets brighter after a second or two, it looks perfect.

whistle.gif

:mrgreen:

WOW OMG you people are amazing!! some ridiculously good looking splash screens posted here!

Just wondering, can somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make me a Toyota Corolla screen?

Something with a really nice background, and of course the toyota logo, not too fussed about the "corolla" name design or anything!

Thanks SO MUCH

Keep up the great work people

I looked through half the pages here and did a search for the rest, and was amazed this hasent been done yet but it should...

flux capacitor from back to the future (ehh i see why did a quick google for images on it its lacking to say the least)

GekitsuuFluxCapacitor3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey yall i an a newbe... i love the graphics created for the F avic90bt... so i created on myself. i love cs4 photoshop... so here is my take on a screen for celica lovers out there. :wink: i borrowed some bits and pieces out there, but the car is mine... tell me how you like it or feel free to use it... peace out....b

post-35846-12872757919336_thumb.jpg

hey yall i an a newbe... i love the graphics created for the F avic90bt... so i created on myself. i love cs4 photoshop... so here is my take on a screen for celica lovers out there. :wink: i borrowed some bits and pieces out there, but the car is mine... tell me how you like it or feel free to use it... peace out....b