AVIC411.com

haha a guy wit an evo said that to me too. the name didnt really come from my car, on ebay i tried to sell my old car and they charged me $400 outta nowhere and refused to correct it, so i cancelled my card and their attempts to automaticaly deduct the money were declined, then they said i couldnt use ebay anymore until i paid the money so i made a new user name under a new name (antonio instead of anthony) and made the user name catchmeifyoucan lol. then the name just stuck to me

as for 20hp on an intake, i doubt ill be makin that much gain. you should come out to bald hill one tuesday night theres alotta sik cars there.

last time i went to a "sick car meet" i was running from the cops... (deer park) i didnt know where i was going and was followin a freind.. all i heard were civics racing around then heard COPS! so i told my freind to go fuck himself (i warned him b4 not to bring me to these places) and tried to find my way outa there with no navi...

i fuck around in my car, im not scared to at all but i do it as safe as i can. all these populated race meets r just asking to get road blocked and every car towed. i got too much money in the car to lose it. or my license.

so if it is that sort of place, thanks but no thanks... if u wanna cruise around 1 day im all for it.. capetree is also a great spot for seeing all kinds of sick cars from muscle to exotics..

i might take you up on that offer, but bald hill isnt like deer park, anyone who goes there is looking for trouble....if youre familiar with the vietnam memorial, its just a giant parking lot by it where people park their cars and walk around/look at other cars. they have food and drinks too. last tuesday i saw the new nissan GTR, a turboed TC, some evos, about 20 GT500s, some vipers, such a variety. but its upto u if u wanna shoot out here to check it out.

id love to but couldnt bring my stang i could bring the f150.. stang is waitin for parts to go to the body shop.. some girl hit me..

when do these nights go down?

btw the z06 raped the gtr in a speed test comparison.. idk if u saw the vid but its the only 1 out there...

Yah we all seen that video, the one where the GT-R didn't even use LAUNCH CONTROL. If the GT-R would have engaged Launched control, it would have raped the sh*t out of that POS sooped up cavalier they call the Corvette Z0Sucks. The Z06 was not even stock, it had weight reduction and some other mods.

I'm sorry, but the GT-R was not made to be a drag car, even though it does it very well when driven correctly 0-60 in 3.2 and 1/4 in 11.6. Thats Z06 Ass raping times. Take it to a REAL track, and not some illegal race and watch the GT-R run circles around that Z06 all day.

im sorry but id perfer a computer not to do all the work for me.. in a REAL car.. please dont bring the attitude for nothing. i stated my opinion and thats all every1 hypes up cars.. lets see wat happens in the future the zr1 vs the new "race" gtr v spec w.e. id still grab a ford gt or ford gt40 (1967) over either of em

i have the option of selling my 06 mustang gt and could afford any car at or under 100k at the age of 20.. so dont think im just some punk kid that cant buy 1... i hate the fact that alot of pple buy sports cars and think they are god.. id rather keep my muscle car and make it my own. not having to worry about breaking parts and having a huge bill.. i break something on this mustang and its easy as hell to get it and cheap as dirt compared to american supercars or euro or imports.