AVIC411.com

Yah we all seen that video, the one where the GT-R didn't even use LAUNCH CONTROL. If the GT-R would have engaged Launched control, it would have raped the sh*t out of that POS sooped up cavalier they call the Corvette Z0Sucks. The Z06 was not even stock, it had weight reduction and some other mods.

I'm sorry, but the GT-R was not made to be a drag car, even though it does it very well when driven correctly 0-60 in 3.2 and 1/4 in 11.6. Thats Z06 Ass raping times. Take it to a REAL track, and not some illegal race and watch the GT-R run circles around that Z06 all day.

neither of us care. seriously all i stated was that i saw one because they havent come out yet. the nissan dealer's owner over by me had one imported from saudi arabia and it cost him over $100K to get it here. thats why it was worth mentioning. take your stats somewhere else they have no relevance to what we were talking about..

anyways Tony, they usually go down every tuesday night. $5 and youre in for the night. if you do get the chance to go, look for a black rx-8 with the AVIC411.com decals on the side windows. or youd probably spot my fiance's car first shes got a white 06 stang with pink stripes on it lol. and my sisters bf and i changed all her green interior lights to pink and i installed the F700BT for her. girly much? lol

lol nice car for ur wife.. i think shell be able to take u!... ill definitly try to make it there.. tuesdays are tough. i work alot.

i want to change my interior lights but im not that comfortable with doing it myself and i wouldnt kno wat color id want.. lol

i didnt realize he threw numbers down but with a good driver on the z06 they dipped in the 10s.. 10.89 i believe... stock!.. we can play the number game and i think i won.

a base v6 stang takin me? and hers is auto mynes 6spd, i dont think so man lol.

and if u ever get serious about doin the lights, lemme know, i took that whole interior apart myself , and my boy is pretty good wit a soldering gun

and enough with the gtr fight lol they were never in the same class. the gtr can compete wit the gt500, but not the z06

• 3 weeks later...
a base v6 stang takin me? and hers is auto mynes 6spd, i dont think so man lol.

and if u ever get serious about doin the lights, lemme know, i took that whole interior apart myself , and my boy is pretty good wit a soldering gun

and enough with the gtr fight lol they were never in the same class. the gtr can compete wit the gt500, but not the z06

mine is an auto too. auto+turbos= sorry4u i got faith in her lol..

the lights is still up in the air..

waiting to get the turbos in and then gotta work on that.. for awhile i thought about jumping into something else. either a c63 amg or a vette.

im trying to sell my n2 if u know any1.. then buy a z1 for the stang.