AVIC411.com

WTF Best Buy! When the hell will you get the F series!??

Whats the code for the 18% discount? I may consider doing that since I'm not even sure that BB will even carry the top of the line F90BT.

Still curious if anyone has a data or release sheet for BB though.

For those who don't know, enter AVIC411 as the promo code upon checkout to receive your 18 discount. 8)
true that, stang. but it's worth the extra 100 just for the 4 volt preouts... isn't it 5 anyway? a 2 year warranty at a retail store is about 150 bucks too, and the ipod cable is 50. so all said and done, you might as well get it just for an extra 100....

Great points and I agree. I just didn't want the OP to be discouraged from buying the F900BT thinking it was greatly inferior to the F90BT.

true that, stang. but it's worth the extra 100 just for the 4 volt preouts... isn't it 5 anyway? a 2 year warranty at a retail store is about 150 bucks too, and the ipod cable is 50. so all said and done, you might as well get it just for an extra 100....

Great points and I agree. I just didn't want the OP to be discouraged from buying the F900BT thinking it was greatly inferior to the F90BT.

oh sure, FEATURE wise they're the exact same, except for the preouts. it's the extra stuff that makes it worth it.