AVIC411.com

Finally bought it!!! (6ave.com UPDATE)

Ok, so finally I ordered the Z1 it last night from....6ave.com . I am the first one to rant about those chumps but they do have it now for $1499 delivered. Will they try to sell me something else? Probably... Are they going to behave like dicks? More than likely... They have not call me yet to confirm or upsell me anything but at the slightest move I will call my CC company and contest the charges. Oh boy, I just want to get one of those NJ punks and tell him what I think about them.

Still, $1499 for an authorized dealer awsome, but they reviews are awful too.

I'll keep you guys posted. Let the games begin!
:oops: Wow... where should I start... :shock:

Ok, apologies to 6ave? maybe not but I must say I was expecting something else from them. I was expecting going into battle... I finally got "the call", a nj guy called asking me some questions regarding how did I find the website, about the product, stuff like that... so far he was very polite, I even asked him to contact me at a latter time because I was at work. He kindly agreed and called me back again in the afternoon. In the second call we talked more about the AVIC, he was trying to upsell me some accessories which I was planning to buy anyways. I end up buying from him the bluetooth for 110 and the wiring harness and the double-din installation kit for my car, ALL things that I was going to buy anyways... so after all he mention the warranty, not too bad if you ask me but I said to him that after all those things my credit card was almost maxed out. He said that he understood and said that everything will be ready for delivery today. I checked the tracking and should be here tomorrow.

Like I said, apologies? NEVER, but I do think as long as you guys are polite and kind you should be able to disarm the best of salesman. :shock:

At the end of the day I got the AVIC Z1 and the BT for $1609 plus the installation parts for $50.

p.s. His name is Peter @ 6ave...
Conspicuous by their absence (on Pioneer's authorized dealers list) are "car audio" and "navigation" -- I'm not sure that link would make me feel better. Actually am inclined to believe that 6ave.com is not an authorized dealer for car audio and navigation . . . . or am I missing something?
Conspicuous by their absence (on Pioneer's authorized dealers list) are "car audio" and "navigation" -- I'm not sure that link would make me feel better. Actually am inclined to believe that 6ave.com is not an authorized dealer for car audio and navigation . . . . or am I missing something?
OK here is what I figure is going on.

6th ave is a authorized audio and navigation dealer in it's brick and mortor stores in New Jersey. It is not however authorized to sell car or Nav products online via it's online division. Most likely they would dummey up a recipt from the Brick and Mortor store if you had a warrentee issue. One would hope, but who knows. IMO they are not an authorized online dealer for car or nav prducts.

Greg
I printed out their internet price of $1515 and brought it to the local 6Ave store where they matched the price. Of course I had to pay 7% NJ sales tax but it is still a good competive price compared to the internet prices and with an authorize retailer waranty. They told me that if I have any problems, just bring it to the store and they will get it repaired. I thought I got a good deal. (I don't work for them.) They just dropped the price to $1497. Oh well.
ok, I received it and everything looks great. To be honest I really can't tell if it's not 100% new. It has a couple of scratches in one side (metal part) but they could be normal. The box the is correspondent according to the S/N and everything else was sealed. I just don't know if its supposed to come with a sticker or something (I'm paranoid because of what I heard of them sending units that were used). After all looks great and yes, they are authorized dealers.