AVIC411.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supposedly the new update is DEFINITELY in the works. i had ordered one but they're not shipping it to me until they fix more bugs... i wonder what they're targeting? supposedly this is only on the 900 though. weird?

has anyone else heard differently?

btw, thanks whichever CC employee told me this...

I have a F90BT and am seriously unhappy with its performance.

It is installed in a 06 Civic and should work seamlessly.

PROBLEMS:

1. The boxes on the map have to go...

2. My voice commands are crappy - is it true I can only call numbers or change source?

3. When I use the dialpad to dial, after I connect I need to press numbers to get through extensions - how can I get the dialpad back DURING a call?

4. Bluetooth doesn't want to always connect to my Blackberry 8100. Sometimes yes, sometimes no - it must be reliable!

5. A hibernation state would be EXCELLENT - and NEEDED! It takes 2-3 minutes for the system to boot up and connect my phone (if it connects) - this is UNACCEPTABLE

AM I ALONE IN THIS?

is this 2nd update only for the US?

OR is it for Canada as well?

Just like with the previous update, nobody will know what is included in it, what regions it is for, and when it will be put out until Pioneer publishes that information. Once that happens, you won't need to ask that question here, because the answer will most likely slap you in the face the second you open up this site, through sticky topics and front page bulletins.

Yummy...a second update?? Get rid of the blue boxes and cockpit time boxes, add a keypad for the bluetooth...2d nav compass fix...one button suspend destination maybe.... :D

There already is a keypad for phone dialing.....

But DURING the phone call to access voicemail, extensions, etc.