AVIC411.com

I have a F90BT and am seriously unhappy with its performance.

It is installed in a 06 Civic and should work seamlessly.

PROBLEMS:

1. The boxes on the map have to go...

2. My voice commands are crappy - is it true I can only call numbers or change source?

3. When I use the dialpad to dial, after I connect I need to press numbers to get through extensions - how can I get the dialpad back DURING a call?

4. Bluetooth doesn't want to always connect to my Blackberry 8100. Sometimes yes, sometimes no - it must be reliable!

5. A hibernation state would be EXCELLENT - and NEEDED! It takes 2-3 minutes for the system to boot up and connect my phone (if it connects) - this is UNACCEPTABLE

AM I ALONE IN THIS?

I agree, I have the same phone and I have the same issues! :x

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy...a second update?? Get rid of the blue boxes and cockpit time boxes, add a keypad for the bluetooth...2d nav compass fix...one button suspend destination maybe.... :D

There already is a keypad for phone dialing.....

But DURING the phone call to access voicemail, extensions, etc.

I have never seen a hands free system that includes this. I would rather use my phones keypad for touchtone sending anyway. A touchscreen can't be operated by feel, my phone can.

my kenwood dnx5220 is doing this fine, it's a button called DTMF. when you tick on this it will open an full keypad so you can press 1 for voice mail, press 2 for delete, press 3 for save etc etc.

i can even type and send sms messages. 8)

when driving my vehicle with the dnx5220 i leave my mobile in my jacket. but with the pioneer i have my mobile at hand (what is illegal when driving)

Yummy...a second update?? Get rid of the blue boxes and cockpit time boxes, add a keypad for the bluetooth...2d nav compass fix...one button suspend destination maybe.... :D

There already is a keypad for phone dialing.....

But DURING the phone call to access voicemail, extensions, etc.

I have never seen a hands free system that includes this. I would rather use my phones keypad for touchtone sending anyway. A touchscreen can't be operated by feel, my phone can.

All Lexus/Toyota systems do this as well as probably plenty of other cars. Why have the keypad available only before a call but not during, logistically speaking?

has anyone seen any improvements with the iPhone 2.0 (original and 3G) since the first release? I have waited a long time for this system and it seems like a lot of you guys are still having troubles that go passed "acceptable" for a hands free system. I'm understanding if a system isn't suppose to be able to voice dail but when it's a big selling point of a system and it doesn't work; I just get discouraged.

Thanks for your guys patients in using the F serie products; you guys are the ones that make it easier for others that haven't used it as of yet.

I never tried my original iPhone with 2.0 on it, but when I got my 3G and then upgraded the firmware voice dialing by name started working (by number had always worked), and video playback started working (before the video tab had been grayed out).

Can you dail by voice with a contact with multiple #s? If so I think I'm investing into the f-series finally!!!!!!!!

I never tried my original iPhone with 2.0 on it, but when I got my 3G and then upgraded the firmware voice dialing by name started working (by number had always worked), and video playback started working (before the video tab had been grayed out).

Can you dail by voice with a contact with multiple #s? If so I think I'm investing into the f-series finally!!!!!!!!

yes you just say the numbersin order and it will call

yes you just say the numbersin order and it will call

thank you guys! :D

Yes, you can say "call Joe Smith mobile" to dial the number directly, or if you just say "call Joe Smith", it will ask which number to call and you can say "mobile, or home, or office".