AVIC411.com

Hello,

I live in France and I have just updated my F900BT. No problem during the update process (1.001600 to 1.001900)

I don't know the official changes, but in my opinion, the system is more responsive. I've seen no other changes.

Boot time is 45 sec until the menu appears, 60 sec until I can use it.

:wink:

PS : Before the update my bluetooth and audio/video with my iPhone V1 (2.0) was working and... it works as well with the update ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody,

there is a new update for the europeen version on http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/support/support/upgrade/AVIC_F900BT_F700BT.html (Version 1900)

Anybody from Europe tried it already?

Will do it but am missing a SD card yet.

Regards

Oppee

Yep, updated. No idea yet what it has done, blue boxes still on map screen though when no route is planned.

F900 in the UK!

Hello,

I live in France and I have just updated my F900BT. No problem during the update process (1.001600 to 1.001900)

I don't know the official changes, but in my opinion, the system is more responsive. I've seen no other changes.

Boot time is 45 sec until the menu appears, 60 sec until I can use it.

:wink:

PS : Before the update my bluetooth and audio/video with my iPhone V1 (2.0) was working and... it works as well with the update ;)

Do you use SD card to play music? If so, does it always set the "master volume" (under navi settings) to max whenever you play back from SD (or USB)?

Anyone use USB playback with this update? Does the resume function work any better (I have to unplug and replug my USB stick on 1.001600)?

Has anyone else noticed the extremely horrible voice and system prompt volume controls? I have actually seen it where you turn the volume for the voice to zero, were talking dragged all the way to the left, and it STILL would come on like I did nothing. I had to recheck just to make sure it really was turne down yep it was.

They also need to seperate the vocie area, navigation voice should have nothing to do with the voice that gives you feedback for your voice recognition commands.

I figured out a fix for the text too light problem, keep the map on the night time setting, amazing how well you can now see the text for the route distance time information in the lower left corner.

I figured out a fix for the text too light problem, keep the map on the night time setting, amazing how well you can now see the text for the route distance time information in the lower left corner.

how do you keep it on night, doesnt it change accordingly with the time?

You can manually set it to stay on either day or night all the time, or have it switch between the two automatically.

I've installed it! :)

I haven't tested it much, but I've noticed a couple of things so far -

- USB resume still doesn't work

- SD cards still resume from the start of the track that was last playing, not the exact point where it left off

- Starting playback from USB/SD no longer sets the "master volume" to max - they've actually fixed something! :D