AVIC411.com

AVIC "F" Series Bypass (Picture Guide)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and after i find the files do i just copy it to the SD card and then put it into my computer and open it in the windows emulator? also out of curiosity is there a way i could find those files on this forum cause like i said i dont have my avic-f90bt yet and i wanted to get all the hacks taken care of now and just pop it in and fix it when it comes on wed.

For POI icons look for branding.zip here. I believe VBLUE42 has posted one.

My builds have more than just boxes and bypass (and I don't do things like cars instead of arrows), so check in the Blue Boxes Fix thread. Really, these changes are so minimal that it is easier to just fix them in your own DATA.ZIP. Gives you a chance to clean it up, too...

i also want to make sure im on the same page with everyone cause after reading all these threads im feeling a little mentally retarded.

here are the steps that i think should be done i also already have the emulator on my computer that way i can check my work, HOPEFULLY

1. when i get the DATA.ZIP file i will open it with winrar but i wont extract the file i will hit explore and chenge what i need

2. after all is changed i will put the file back onto the SD card with the testmode.zip and copy it to the my flash disc folder. now heres the problem for me i know im suppose to rename the file to data-bak.zip but am i replacing the original DATA.ZIP file already on there or am i keeping both of them saved on the unit under my flash disc

BorisM what kind of hacks have you done to your unit

Software bypass, blue boxes, turn restrictions sign, house numbers, car type settings, MSN Debug screen, and some general cleanup. All in the Progress Report thread.