• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi

I just bought a AVIC-F30BT, how do I bypass it?

My car has a can bus adaptor (Skoda SuperB)

If I look in post 1, I should move the mute wire, my problem is the myte wire in this radio is in pen 1 and not 2

and the place where it should be moved to, there is allready a wire.

And the hand brake wire goes into the canbus adaptor.

Should I cut the handbrake wire from canbus adaptor and then ground the handbrake wire from the radio?

hope you guys can help me out

Best regards

Providers

• 1 year later...

Hi all...

i read every post about software bypass.... but i don't know how to do it.

i can get into testmode and i copied USER folder and NDATA folder to SD, i search DATA.ZIP file but i can`t find it.

Please, i need help about that.

I've got an AVIC-F840BT, fw ver 4.001.... on a Golf MKV with DSG... i can play videos without handbrake, but when the car reaches about 10km/h the warning message appears.

Thank u.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello, I know this is an old post however, I'm a newbie to this stuff with the Pioneer head units.  I recently bought an AVIC-X4500BT.  Will moving the mute wire from row 1 and pin 1 to 2nd row, pin 4 work for this model?  also, does anyone know if there are hacks/mods i can do for this model?  i'm hearing not much for the AVIC model but just wanted to check with you all. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a F90BT and had done the hard wire bypass on my system that worked fine. Recently the stereo froze up on me so I sent it in to get it repaired which involved getting the navigation board replaced. The outfit I sent it into also took it upon themselves to up-grade the maps in my system while they were at it. When I got it back, the bypass no longer worked, so I uninstalled the maps they put on it and reinstalled the maps I originally had on it and now the bypass works fine again, If anyone else has done the hard wire bypass and have everything hooked up correctly and it's still not working correctly you may have to do the software bypass for it to work if you have the newer maps on it.

• 1 month later...

I have a small question.

I own a F940BT, and there is a possibility to disable this security via OSD.

Is there any reason to do this bypass, besides the fact that this is illegal in my (like most) country ? Do I only gain the possibility of watching some videos while driving ?

Thank you for your replies.