AVIC411.com

AV sources start almost immediately

true, but you can't control them and have to wait a bit longer before the volume knob and other controls are becoming active.

so turn your volume down before you stall your car if you don't want to wake up your neighbours the next day in the early morning. :)

so turn your volume down before you stall your car if you don't want to wake up your neighbours the next day in the early morning. :)

O i hate when i do that. I tell you what when you get up and leave the house before the suns up. When you turn the car on and the radio is up OMG. If you weren't awake before you are know

as far as the neighbors i could careless if they hear it 8)

• 2 weeks later...

true, but you can't control them and have to wait a bit longer before the volume knob and other controls are becoming active.

Volume is changeable almost immediately upon startup with AV sources.

Volume is changeable almost immediately upon startup with AV sources.

Here's something interesting - I booted the unit in testmode, and as soon as WinCE was up, the HDRadio was playing with volume control. I assume that's a hardware passthrough from the HDRadio module.

But yeah - I posed a boot time question in the thread below: Is it different based on the model? I recorded my times as (F90BT):

Ignition on to first light/Splash Screen: 07 secs

Splash Screen to the end of "loading": 76 secs

Ability to use unit (background tasks I assume): 88 secs

Bluetooth Connection: 106 secs

Fully functional, no lag : 115 secs

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17466