AVIC411.com

AVIC FEEDS Freeware

So... does anyone know where this software is???

Personalize your drive. AVIC FEEDS freeware contains POI Creator, Driving Report, and Picture Editor Applications. You never know where the road will take you, but our POI Creator can help you get started on the right path.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha! you said it!

To be honest, for the $ I think the unit and its features are great!

But, its been a real hassle from a consumer point of view... and Pioneer has promised through thier marketing that this product and all its features are seamless...however they are not! AND the friggin software for customization is missing! thats one of the main selling points for some ppl.

POI software ?

for when my friends, for when !!!!!!!

Pioneer marketing seems like the portuguese politicians and governments, only promises nothing more then promises.

I agree with you, first they had to put the software operational, and only after that began selling the unit.

finally pioneer released the 2 updates, version 1600 to 1900 and poi software, the first I just installed today, the second, tomorrow I`m gonna see how it works...... sorry about that guys, but for this time we were the first to get the software, at least something diferent for change. lol

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/support/support/upgrade/AVIC_F900BT_F700BT.html

Navgate Feeds available for download. I hope this is news for you!

Regards

Oppee

Yesterday the download of "Navgate Feeds" was available when using this link.

Today its just the update to the lastest firmware that's available when you click this link. Anyone who has downloaded it yesterday?