AVIC411.com

$569.95 FOR F700bt!!!

With a product that's had as many issues as the F series has, I'd check with Pioneer and make sure you'll get factory warrantee support. This sounds like an unauthorized dealer to me. I buy gray market electronics fairly often but the couple of hundred saved could possibly bite you in the butt later on. It looks like returning it could be tough and will cost a 15% restocking fee. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Nice...freaking newegg just upped their prices, a-holes. Went from 799 to 1099 for the F900, and from 609 to 849 for the F700.

Yeah, I mean wtf ?

I just checked it couple hours ago, and now the prices went up.

I dont really trust newegg these days, cuz often their so called "low prices" even with rebates and everything its still considerably higher than say ZipZoomFly.

So, always check before you shop :)

It's not like they are over charging or anything. They just moved the prices up to MSRP. Maybe that lowered price was because of how bad the initial units were. And now that everything is fixed up and people are starting to buy them again they can move the price back up. Newegg hasn't really ever been well known for their low prices on stereo equipment...

Nice...freaking newegg just upped their prices, a-holes. Went from 799 to 1099 for the F900, and from 609 to 849 for the F700.

Yeah, I mean wtf ?

I just checked it couple hours ago, and now the prices went up.

I dont really trust newegg these days, cuz often their so called "low prices" even with rebates and everything its still considerably higher than say ZipZoomFly.

So, always check before you shop :)

Yea, not sure if you've ever heard of it, but there's a computer store around here called MicroCenter...sort of like the Fry's retail locations...and their prices are usually in line with newegg, and i save the shipping charges, which have been ridiculous on newegg lately. Like $50 shipping on 30 1-foot cat5 cables...