AVIC411.com

Help finding D3 map torrent

Hello,

I recently purchased an AVIC D3 open box from Circuit City. I bought it without the NAV discs (but i got it for a really good price). I have been reading this forum for a few days to try to find a solution to this. I have read that the Pirate Bay had the torrents for the East and West discs. I do not see them on there after searching "pioneer navigation" as well as " avic d3 maps" with no success. Can anyone help me? It would be much appreciated.

i am not trying to fish i am simply asking for help. i see all these other people on here saying they went to pirate bay and were able to download it, and i do not seem to see anything. is it so wrong to ask for a little bit of guidance?

PIONEER_CNDV_70MTP_WEST.....search "Pioneer Avic" on piratebay.

I just downloaded this disc from Piratebay last night and it worked perfectly when I tried it today.

(In the info it does not say Avic D3 but it does work on the D3)

I got mine Open Box from CC as well last week.....$250 :lol:

PIONEER_CNDV_70MTP_WEST.....search "Pioneer Avic" on piratebay.

I just downloaded this disc from Piratebay last night and it worked perfectly when I tried it today.

(In the info it does not say Avic D3 but it does work on the D3)

I got mine Open Box from CC as well last week.....$250 :lol:

Sorry, but I've gotta call BS on this. The 70MTP disks are for the D1 and D2, and will not work on the D3. Either you are lying or the ISO you downloaded is mislabeled.

The 70MTP disc DOES work on the D3. I am using the 70MTP disc straight from Piratebay and it is not mislabeled. Why would I be lying to the guy?

1. Download the 2.7gb torrent....

2. Use winrar to get the 7 gb .mdf and .mds files...

3. Use Alcohol 120% to burn on a dual layerer...

4. Insert disc in Avic and will take 2 mins to update

ya i downloaded the 70MTP used Roxio to burn the disc and it did not work.

You have to use Alcohol 120% to burn it. It wont work using any other programs, download the trial version. Read the comments on the torrents, when using Nero, Roxio, NTI it does not read on the AVIC. Only Alcohol 120% will work.

• 2 weeks later...